And I’m pumped because:
- Tomorrow I get a rare Saturday night off, so I’m getting Teen Mom drunk and hanging out with all my friends I never see because of my weird work schedule.
- I trimmed my bangs and that always puts me in a good mood because now my hair is way cuter.
- I ate delicious sushi and takoyaki today with my boy and found my new favorite Japanese restaurant in my town. Also, said boy showers me with smooches, all the time, and that’s pretty cool.
- I finally had the money to buy myself some adorable handmade shoes from goldenponies! And some hair bows from goodstuffonly. me so excite.
- I just started watching Firefly. And I’m really in love with it. Can’t believe I waited so long to see it.
- The farmer’s market opens tomorrow so me and E are gonna get our grocery shoppin on at around 7 am.
- I’m buying a Diva Cup tomorrow and therefore never using products that are bad for me again.
- Did I mention how cute my dude is? Oh, only 1,000 times? Well, here it is again: he is the best. Ever. One day we’re gonna raise pokemon together and also breed chocobos and moogles and shit.
- I realized today that my mojo has been recently lost, but I’m bringing it back. No more petty shit that is beneath me. I think the lack of socializing lately has done it to me…but whatevs, hopefully I’ll get some sort of schedule change at some point and that will change. I hope I hope I hope.